BC Sweet God (B.C. Bud Depot) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about BC Sweet God (by B.C. Bud Depot)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by kingharvest710, uploaded at the 18.08.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 53 an 53 days (Average: 53 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; slightly above average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
- ...do not like low temperatures.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is not very good.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly below average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are fluffy.
BC Sweet God (B.C. Bud Depot)
is all together not recommendable
(On average 1 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
3/10 did not pop. 4/10 were female. 3/10 were male. not very stable genetic (18.08.2016, 07:35)