BC Mango (Reefermans Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about BC Mango (by Reefermans Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by rudeirie, uploaded at the 06.04.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- not very many; into an average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is super.
BC Mango (Reefermans Seeds)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
theese are my first bc mango plants, I didn»t veg them for very long maybe a week and a half and when I Put lights to 12/12 they doubled or trippled in size! In week 2 the buds are forming very nicely with 3 or 4 side branches I«m adding another 400 hps to my existing one to hopefully build bigger buds. In my oppinion over all bc mango is a great plant to grow. I also pollinated a few side branches with a silver haze cross just to see what happens! ;). Irie. (06.04.2012, 05:12)