BC Early Blueberry (Next Generation Seed Company) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about BC Early Blueberry (by Next Generation Seed Company)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 52 an 61 days (Average: 56 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±420 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 25 cm. - Final Height onto around 130 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; slightly above average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
BC Early Blueberry (Next Generation Seed Company)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Spitzen Indica mit hervorragendem Geschmack und sehr guter Qualität.
Leicht zu growen da anspruchslos und genügsam.
Sehr empfehlenswert für Stoner die den Couchlock mit gutem Geschmack schätzen. (14.05.2015, 06:59)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!