Avalon (Next Generation Seed Company) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor :: Short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype #1
Plant-Profile about Avalon (by Next Generation Seed Company)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by dzhangar09, uploaded at the 26.10.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Begin of October +/- 1 Week in CmShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- extremely many; long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
Avalon (Next Generation Seed Company)
(Outdoor; Short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype #1)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)