Autozone (Mallorca Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Autozone (by Mallorca Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by greenlights99, uploaded at the 28.08.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- End of June in CmShβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; slightly above average length as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Autozone (Mallorca Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)