Automatic Lemon Skunk (Lowlife Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Automatic Lemon Skunk (by Lowlife Seeds)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 2 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: octojoint 2
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of August +/- 1 Week in CmHmα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- very little amount; short as well as below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
- ...do not like low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects very light and short.
- Tolerance Built
- fast tolerance education.
Automatic Lemon Skunk (Lowlife Seeds)
is all together there are much better strains
(On average 3 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!