Automatic AK-47 (GrassOmatic) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Automatic AK-47 (by GrassOmatic)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 73 an 73 days (Average: 73 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±51 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 53 cm. - Final Height onto around 80 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; into an average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- ordinary tolerance education.
Automatic AK-47 (GrassOmatic)
is all together slightly below average
(On average 4 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!