Automaria II (Paradise Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Automaria II (by Paradise Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by sonar, uploaded at the 11.07.2011.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- End of June in BmShβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- not very many; short as well as below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very low.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is below average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very fluffy and unformal.
Automaria II (Paradise Seeds)
is all together there are much better strains
(On average 3 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Would not recommend this strain at all. Only positive thing I could say is that it would work in a very small grow space since all three plants stayed under 18". (11.07.2011, 04:32)