Automaria (Paradise Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Automaria (by Paradise Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Manwithnoname, uploaded at the 20.04.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is not very good.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is below average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are little bit fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
- Tolerance Built
- ordinary tolerance education.