Auto Purple (Pyramid Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Auto Purple (by Pyramid Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by gomerosa, uploaded at the 19.07.2013.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from March to November. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of September in BlShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- less to average; slightly below average length as well as slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
Auto Purple (Pyramid Seeds)
is all together slightly above average
(On average 6 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
DE PRODUCCION NO ESTA MAL PARA SER UNA AUTOFLORECIENTE. EL EFECTO ES DE SATIVA, PERO UN POCO RELAJANTE Y CASI SIN PARANOIA; AL FINAL TIENE UN EFECTO NARCOTICO (19.07.2013, 03:23)