Auto Northern Lights (Pyramid Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Auto Northern Lights (by Pyramid Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 72 an 82 days (Average: 77 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±213 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 24 cm. - Final Height onto around 75 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; slightly above average length as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
Auto Northern Lights (Pyramid Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
This was an excellent strain to grow i luv it simple beautiful full compact buds oozing THC auto flower 80days seed to harvest I fed my plants with Growth Technology ionic nutrients cheapest i could find medium came from B&Q £4.95 60ltrs cheapest there was brilliant stuff . I bought these seeds as feminised standard seeds but after 4wks discovered they were auto flower.they still turned out great so far only 10 days to go.I kept the ph to 6.4 throughout the whole grow will start flushing with water mixed with molasses 1tbs to 1 gallon of 6.4 ph water just have to wait and see now how they finally turn out. this is a very hardy plant that comes along at rapid speed it really grew itself all i did was water it super plant for beginners and one of the legend strains cant go wrong. (27.01.2014, 15:27)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!