Auto Kush (Female Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about Auto Kush (by Female Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Kristallfull, uploaded at the 20.08.2013.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from January to December. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- End of August +/- 1 Week in TwW climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; very long as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
Auto Kush (Female Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)