Auto Chocolate Skunk (00 Seeds Bank) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Auto Chocolate Skunk (by 00 Seeds Bank)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by kingharvest710, uploaded at the 18.08.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- less to average; slightly below average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is absolutely risible.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is extremely bad.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are extremely fluffy and unformal.
Auto Chocolate Skunk (00 Seeds Bank)
is all together absolutely not recommendable
(On average 0 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
From seedling it was under 20/4 for 80 days and no signs of flower. Placed under 12/12 for another 60 days and still no signs of flower or sex. Complete waste of time and space! (18.08.2016, 07:13)