Auto Bubble (Female Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor :: Short, stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype
Plant-Profile about Auto Bubble (by Female Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by DiskoKobaja, uploaded at the 10.09.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from April to October. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of September +/- 1 Week in ClShβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- less to average; short as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
Auto Bubble (Female Seeds)
(Outdoor; Short, stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Very easy strain to grow, i keep ther outdoor in soil, she dont need much care at all, from time to time she was watered and fertilased,very easy to grow.. (10.09.2015, 21:07)