Auto Acid (Paradise Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Auto Acid (by Paradise Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 104 an 112 days (Average: 108 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Auto Acid (Paradise Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Drinnen vorgezogen. Dann draußen geblüht... (24.08.2014, 20:54)
Nice for an Automatic Strain if you dunno expect too much. It's like drinking a beer if a "normal" good quality strain is liquer. It's strong for a short time but last out fast too so it's nice for a short "high" but left with a "headache" feeling what i always find in Automatic Strains when they last out.. Must come from the Ruderalis gens. Decide for yourself, i like it but the normal Acid from Paradise is miles out better inmho. (31.08.2016, 18:08)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!