AutoXtreme (Dutch Passion) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AutoXtreme (by Dutch Passion)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Anyway, uploaded at the 06.06.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; very long as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow to average tolerance education.
AutoXtreme (Dutch Passion)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)