AutoBrooklyn Sunrise (Dutch Passion) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about AutoBrooklyn Sunrise (by Dutch Passion)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by hanfsuchti, uploaded at the 19.08.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from April to October. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- End of July +/- 2 Weeks in ClShβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; into an average length as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.