AutoBlueberry (Dutch Passion) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about AutoBlueberry (by Dutch Passion)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of August +/- 2 Weeks in CmShα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; very long as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.
AutoBlueberry (Dutch Passion)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
hatte den vitalsten wuchs von allen strains, die bei unserem grow vertreten waren.
der stengel war von beginn an ungewöhnlich stark und dick. robust und unkompliziert zu growen. die oft kritisierte zwiteranfälligkeit von dp-strains kann ich zumidnest bnei der blueberry nicht bestätigen. (17.07.2011, 20:20)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!