AutoBlueberry (Dutch Passion) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AutoBlueberry (by Dutch Passion)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by MRLO3, uploaded at the 04.10.2011.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 68 an 72 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±220 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 5 cm. - Final Height onto around 16 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- very little amount; short as well as thin and meager.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly below average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather fluffy.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
AutoBlueberry (Dutch Passion)
is all together slightly above average
(On average 6 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)