AutoBlackberry Kush (Dutch Passion) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AutoBlackberry Kush (by Dutch Passion)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Scoobysnax, uploaded at the 16.08.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 53 an 59 days (Average: 56 days.)
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- average to many; into an average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
AutoBlackberry Kush (Dutch Passion)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
This plant has become a regular. An absolutely beautiful plant to grow. Has wonderful smells of Lavender and Blueberries. The quantity is average but the quality is fantastic. It is without a doubt the prettiest plant on the planet. Very head trippy but you remain in complete control. A brilliant plant for beginners an exotic must for all growers. (16.08.2016, 16:27)