Atomic (Bomb Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Atomic (by Bomb Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 56 an 64 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±200 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 50 cm. - Final Height onto around 150 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; long as well as below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly below average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- fast tolerance education.
Atomic (Bomb Seeds)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
This is a low to medium yielding strain with insane potency potential. The stretch is pretty aggressive so a low ceiling would not be recommended. This plant responds well to gentle tipping of the main stalk for training and to control height, but does not respond well to outright chopping of the main stalk. In 25 years of experience I have never encountered a strain that hits as hard as this one it's truly explosive and responds very well to UVB light with tons of crystals. This is a great strain for the connoisseur who is not greatly concerned with yield and just wants something special in the medicine chest.
2 600watt HPS
2 240watt Blackstar LED's
4 29 watt CFL UVB lights
Full line of Fox Farm nutrients
Ocean Forrest Soil
100% legal medical grow in a 100% legal area both rec and medical (28.11.2014, 22:51)
2 different pheno's I encountered,#1 is pure chemfire,extreme lemon/pine fuel and pretty much blast the top off your head off(first time in a very long time (20+yrs.) I questioned my possible unability to perform hand/eye activities (drive).#2 more fruity/berry flavor with dank greatness,not so overwhelming as #1,more even steady build up of effect and not as confusing/paranoid heart pounding of effect as#1. Both phenos demonstrated strong relax/mellowness after initial 30min. blast. I still felt like doing stuff,just not racing to do it anymore. (02.06.2016, 00:33)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!