Armageddon (Homegrown Fantaseeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Armageddon (by Homegrown Fantaseeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 73 an 77 days (Average: 75 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±500 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 25 cm. - Final Height onto around 150 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- average to many; medium length to long as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
Armageddon (Homegrown Fantaseeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Wirklich kaum was zu beanstanden, die Bilder sprechen für sich und der Strain ist durchaus gut und empfehlenswert :).
Hat nicht mal ne Stütze benötigt, stand praktisch stabil von alleine, Buds werden echt fett, feinster Staub drauf und ergeben eine gute Ernte.
Viel Spass damit - Homegrown Fantaseeds da habt ihr euch übertroffen.
LG (22.05.2013, 19:12)
"Arma", as we call it is a super healthly fast growing strain. You need to keep up with it, other wise she gets root locked and shows it in vigor. so run her through the cycle at a constant rate. if you do so, she will do awesome for you. She has all the bud structure of a indica but the hieght of a sativa. Her sativa qualities carry over into her medicinal effects. She has large leaves that reach strait up towards the light, which if not watched closely may actually cover and hinder bud growth as they reach so "high" that they may cover or shade the actual bud, resulting in a lower yeild.I recomend her for more of an andvanced grower, though shell do good for a novice. perform exceptionallyfor a studied gardener. (12.09.2012, 07:43)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!