Arjan's Strawberry Haze (Green House Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Arjan's Strawberry Haze (by Green House Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 63 an 77 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±344 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 25 cm. - Final Height onto around 111 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; long as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...need a lot of room upward. (!!!)
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
- ...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...from feminized seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects slightly above average.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Arjan's Strawberry Haze (Green House Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Overall rating 8/10
It is not the hevies producer, but the ratio of buds to leaves is very good and it takes about 65 days to finish. It slightly reduces blood pressure, so its good for people who have high blood pressure.
Strawberry aroma appears around week 4. Its very gently to smoke ..sweet and soft.
The affects are slightly above average. (11.08.2015, 23:47)
Very unique smell, decent producer for the amount of flowering time. I would do this one again. SCRAPE OFF COLORING BEFORE germinating seeds; will cut off TWO days of germination time. (18.01.2011, 02:11)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!