Annunaki (DNA Genetics Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Annunaki (by DNA Genetics Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 55 an 65 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±189 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 38 cm. - Final Height onto around 110 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; slightly above average length as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Annunaki (DNA Genetics Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Wuchsverhalten und Ertrag waren zwar nicht so super aber dennoch konnte der Strain aufgrund seines Geschmacks und des Highs überzeugen. (07.05.2009, 15:23)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!