Amnesia Bilbo (Genehtik Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Amnesia Bilbo (by Genehtik Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by McFly, uploaded at the 29.10.2015.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 68 an 72 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±221 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 28 cm. - Final Height onto around 90 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; very long as well as very strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.