Amherst Sour Diesel (Humboldt Seed Organisation) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Amherst Sour Diesel (by Humboldt Seed Organisation)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 64 an 73 days (Average: 68 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±242 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 33 cm. - Final Height onto around 113 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- an average number; into an average length as well as slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not like high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects middle-high to high.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Amherst Sour Diesel (Humboldt Seed Organisation)
is all together slightly above average
(On average 6 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
baja cosecha comparado con otras de Humboldt. buen aroma, muy característico, penetrante. Rápida para ser una sativona. (30.09.2016, 00:35)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!