Alien Nightmare (Sin City Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor :: Short, compact, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2
Plant-Profile about Alien Nightmare (by Sin City Seeds)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 2 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: Trae the Truth 2
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 53 an 67 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±233 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 30 cm. - Final Height onto around 100 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- average to many; strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
Alien Nightmare (Sin City Seeds)
(Indoor; Short, compact, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!