Alaskan Ice (Green House Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Alaskan Ice (by Green House Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 67 an 76 days (Average: 71 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±271 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 35 cm. - Final Height onto around 130 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- not very many; short as well as below average strongness.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed insane strong and very long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.
Alaskan Ice (Green House Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Overall rating 9/10
Strechy and branchy plant. Fast veg growth.. and it finish around 65 days in good conditions. It may take 10 weeks but it is worth of it.
Smoke is heavy and long lasting. Super plant! (11.08.2015, 22:41)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!