Akauto (Seedmakers Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Akauto (by Seedmakers Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Pr4vus, uploaded at the 22.09.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 65 an 75 days (Average: 70 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±150 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 40 cm. - Final Height onto around 100 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- an average number; medium length to long as well as slightly above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
Akauto (Seedmakers Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)