Afghani Special (KC Brains Holland) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afghani Special (by KC Brains Holland)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 56 an 64 days (Average: 60 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±169 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 32 cm. - Final Height onto around 86 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; medium length to long as well as ordinary strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together. (!!!)
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is ordinary.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is ordinary.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects slightly above average.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
Afghani Special (KC Brains Holland)
is all together absolutely ordinary
(On average 5 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I've growed this plant indoor (12 reg. seeds) and it was like merlin wrote in here (in german). The plant was definitely not an indica strain. I know afghan plants very well but this was an extremely stretchy sativa plant with wide branches and fluffy small buds. Something has gone wrong with the seed package. I'm a SoG grower who is looking for short kush strains and in this case the grow period with the Afghani Special was horrible and disturbing. Sry KC, but your seeds never agian. (09.09.2015, 09:06)
First grow under 600w. Excellent strain for beginner, tolerant of newbie mistakes. Smell whilst growing was magnificent, just like fresh Lebanese Red resin.
Grown organically using forest leaf litter, household compost,blood/bone/fish meal and watered/fertilised with rainwater. (17.08.2014, 20:00)
Planted 5 seeds, 3 female, 2 male. 100% germination. Females all showed similar pheno.
Surprisingly nice smelling plant,great stuff like it used to taste in the '70s. Possibly not the most potent like the modern hybrids of today, but this is like the stuff you tell the kids of today what it was like then.The smell of the bud made me smile!.
Grows short & bushy, didn't need any special attention except good soil and moderate watering & occasional organic ferts. Would recommend this for experienced growers & novices.
Next grow I'm going to cross this with a Nirvana Aurora Indica in an attempt to produce a real kick-arse Pure Afghani Indica super strain, with both potency & great smell.
Grown in amended organic super-soil, under T5 mixed lights.
Grow it if you get the chance. (11.05.2016, 03:42)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!