Afghan Mango (Herbaria) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afghan Mango (by Herbaria)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Manwithnoname, uploaded at the 20.04.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 48 an 58 days (Average: 53 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±157 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 35 cm. - Final Height onto around 90 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- an average number; slightly above average length as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.