Afghan (Spliff Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afghan (by Spliff Seeds)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 3 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: indica2me 3
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...do not like low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- fast to average tolerance education.
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!