Afgan Kush x Yumbolt (World of Seeds Bank) :: StrainReview :: Indoor :: Long, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
Plant-Profile about Afgan Kush x Yumbolt (by World of Seeds Bank)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 2 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: Ry420 2
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 48 an 58 days (Average: 53 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±33 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 120 cm. - Final Height onto around 160 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- extremely many; very long as well as extremely strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...do not like any major fluctuations in temperature.
- ...do not like low temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
Afgan Kush x Yumbolt (World of Seeds Bank)
(Indoor; Long, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Truly an outstanding plant to grow.
A little background on the grow space:
I vegged one AK x Yumbolt (Feminized) for
3 weeks under a 400 Mh then switched to a
600w HPS for a further 7.
She vegged exceptionally well, so many side
Branches, thick stem, drinks like a champion!
She was in a 1x1x1.8m flowered on her own
For 53 days using canna A+B boost and a secret
Rhizatonic home brew for microbial action.
I’d just like to say without going into epic detail that
This plant yields dense nuggets and lot of them, I got 430g
Of dried product of this one plant which worked out at
0.71g/watt of light!
The smell is of ripe orange peel, citrus, with a deep
Candy like kush smell, with an undertone of spicy hash! (29.11.2013, 22:05)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!