Afgan Kush (World of Seeds Bank) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Afgan Kush (by World of Seeds Bank)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 49 an 61 days (Average: 55 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±194 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 32 cm. - Final Height onto around 94 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- an average number; slightly below average length as well as slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together. (!!!)
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold. (!!!)
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer. (!!!)
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is slightly above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- very slow tolerance education.
Afgan Kush (World of Seeds Bank)
is all together slightly above average
(On average 6 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Extrem viele Phenotypen - kann ich gar nicht alle aufzählen. Von 10 Stck. war wirklich nur eine brauchbare dabei. Der Rest war was Ertrag angeht nahezu unterirdisch. Kann ich nicht empfehlen. Würde da lieber zB. zu Ceres Skunk greifen wo ich mit dem Indica-lastigen Pheno SEHR GUTE Erfahrungen gemacht habe was ertrag angeht - außerdem ist Ceres Skunk auch sehr genügsam was Pflege usw. angeht. (05.05.2012, 10:16)
I gave it little bit lower grade than some of the phenos deserve,but thats just it,there is almost no uniformity the amount of different phenotypes is too damn high ;D,no pun intended,its probobly a strain that the bank snached,and made an unstable generation.. (03.11.2013, 23:16)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!