Actual C99 Cinderella (Actual Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about Actual C99 Cinderella (by Actual Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 47 an 52 days (Average: 50 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±83 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 30 cm. - Final Height onto around 55 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; slightly below average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...do not need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Actual C99 Cinderella (Actual Seeds)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Actual C99 gave me 4 similar but distinct phenotypes. All produced large round firm buds, some stretched more than others.
I found one I am very happy with - medium stretch, large round firm buds. I shape to four colas then prune heavily the many side branches. Very sativa leaves, long narrow, easy to trim. I have been running this pheno for over a year, it is killer!. Soft sweet aroma.
Always finishes in 50 days or less. Put to flower at 14 inches, finishes about 24-30 inches. Pruned heavily for top development, usually need stakes to support. produces 20z in 3 gal soil under 600w HPS. Get it! (03.12.2010, 06:12)
Extraordinary plant with long firm buds. Need to keep the humidity very low at the end of the blooming phase as some plants tend to develop mold due to the compact arrangement of the buds!. other than that the plant is a winner!!delicious taste and smell (tropical fruits) as well as a long, sometimes even psychodelic high!! (03.02.2013, 08:35)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!