AK Widow 47 (GreenLabel Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AK Widow 47 (by GreenLabel Seeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 49 an 55 days (Average: 52 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±241 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 22 cm. - Final Height onto around 75 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- very little amount; short as well as strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is absolute peak.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rockhard and extremely compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- extremely slow tolerance education.
Buy these seeds. Lot of them. VERY good smoke. Dense buds too. Took about 8 1/2 - 9 weeks to flower. Dried it for about 4-5 days then cured for a month. Buds were very frosted with shades of purples once cured. good bag appeal. This stuff will knock you on your ass so perfect night time strain or if you plan on kickin back and watching a movie. I will be growing this again in the near future. (26.11.2015, 18:30)
TOP !!! (21.11.2012, 12:46)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!