AK-48 (Nirvana Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about AK-48 (by Nirvana Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by MIgrower, uploaded at the 01.01.2016.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to October. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Middle of November +/- 1 Week in BmShβ climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; very long as well as extremely strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is great.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is very strong and long lasting.
AK-48 (Nirvana Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
I enjoyed growing this strain, but did not expect the long flowering time. I had to cover the plants 6 or 7 times because of some cold nights. The temp went down to 30 degrees F. one night and I wasn't able to cover the plants, but they seemed unaffected by it the next day. These plants were very tall, ranging from 12 to 14.5 feet tall. From my 3 plants, I harvested around 2 lbs. I germinated the seeds in the end of April, and then moved them outdoors into the ground around May 20, I stared harvesting them around November 15. (01.01.2016, 20:02)