AK-48 (Nirvana Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about AK-48 (by Nirvana Seeds)
This Plant-Profile was generated by 14 single profiles, particular thanks goes to: reyman, greenkrt, hempmaster, Jaymke 3, TripleS, Nepalkush, ReggaeJ, Knispel, Kristallfull, NLboy, Pokermutt and l1kvidacija
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 57 an 65 days (Average: 61 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±165 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 34 cm. - Final Height onto around 90 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- a lot of; medium length to long as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...are not very tolerant to over- or under-fertilization. (!!!)
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...need place and should not be placed close together. (!!!)
- ...do not need much care. (!!!)
- ...do not need much fertilizer. (!!!)
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold. (!!!)
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations. (!!!)
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners. (!!!)
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...should get 24 hours light into the growth period.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures. (!!!)
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...from regular seeds tend to hermaphrodites.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are rather hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
AK-48 (Nirvana Seeds)
is all together a quite good strain
(On average 7 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
The girls that I grew actually had a super-strong smell during weeks 5 - finish. I have harvested good quality bud as early as 49 days but had best results 56-63 days. The main colas are very thick and can be pretty long, pay careful attention that bud mold doesn't form, I've lost a lot due to it. The smoke is super strong, too much for me personally, I always ended up mega-paranoid! (25.09.2015, 23:44)
komisches gewächs. Ertrag recht hoch. Qualität bescheiden (schmeckt scheusslich/grün) nie wieder... (01.06.2013, 06:41)
This was very bad stain. Never again this. Smell gasoline and weed was extremely bad. No thank´s. (05.11.2013, 20:07)
Vigorous grower, Ultra-strong high (13.05.2011, 20:37)
Someone gave me a fem seed and I grew it out. The flowering time was far longer than 48 days but it was rewarded with a good amount of buds which gave a sativa-like effect. The taste has been on the enjoyable side as well. The stretch after the flip has been low, just like an indica. (03.07.2013, 20:14)
Nirvana’s AK-48 hat mich absolut überrascht.
Als erstes in der Vegi ein sehr schönes Wuchsmuster (200w ESL) was der Strain an den Tag legt.
Die untersten Triebe können entfernt werden ansonsten würde ich schneiden vermeiden.
An den dicken Seitentrieben (auch die unteren) bilden sich im Laufe der Blüte sehr dicke,kompakte und klebrige Buds!!!
Der Mainbud ist auch, obwohl ich nicht beschnitten hatte, sehr sehr fett geworden.
Das beste ist aber der Geruch... !!!Fruty!!! Extrem!
Wenn der Strain so schmeckt und bangt wie er in der Blüte gerochen hatte dann bin ich erstmal nicht
Wird auf jeden Fall nochmal geordert und dann wird eine Mutti selektiert von diesem Candy.
Nach Papaya is AK die zweite positive Überraschung von Nirvana. Thumbs up!
PeAcE (25.02.2013, 15:41)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!