707 Headband (Humboldt Seed Organisation) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about 707 Headband (by Humboldt Seed Organisation)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 61 an 66 days (Average: 63 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±239 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 28 cm. - Final Height onto around 95 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- a great many; long as well as above average strongness.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is above average.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are hard and compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- slow tolerance education.
707 Headband (Humboldt Seed Organisation)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Imho...not a keeper, but well worth a go. Ran seed to 3 generations of clones. The taste kinda gets boring after a while. Responds well in coco. (21.09.2016, 18:01)
Nice plant that builds many side branches. I highly recommend removing the smaller lower buds on the branches (lollipoping) as they grow because they tend to be very leafy and fluffy. Removing them will give the bigger buds in the tops more energy and those are very rewarding in terms of weight and bud to leaf ratio. Defoliation is a MUST to increase quality/qty of yield. Very hardy plant tolerant to rich soil. Very earthy, licorice smell with cheesy kushy diesel undertones. (01.10.2015, 00:33)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!