60 Day Wonder (DNA Genetics Seeds) :: StrainReview :: Outdoor
Plant-Profile about 60 Day Wonder (by DNA Genetics Seeds)
This Plant-Profile is a individual expression by Manwithnoname, uploaded at the 20.04.2012.
Information about the growth of the plants:
The weather in the growing area:
Cannabis-Plants into this zone can be cultivated from May to September. The plants will start flowering around July when the days slowly become shorter.
- Harvest Time Outdoor
- Begin of July +/- 1 Week in CmHmα climates at the northern hemisphere.
- Climate zones according to the SeedFinder classification with actual data from 1986-2009
- Growth Behavior
- Side Branches
- very little amount.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...can be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...looks and grow more like a Indica.
- ...are well suited for very low growrooms.
- ...are a good choice for beginners.
- ...build hardly ordinary buds on the side branches.
- ...do not respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are slightly below average.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed affects slightly above average.
- Tolerance Built
- ordinary tolerance education.
60 Day Wonder (DNA Genetics Seeds)
is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable
(On average 8 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)