2 Pounder (Kiwiseeds) :: StrainReview :: Indoor
Plant-Profile about 2 Pounder (by Kiwiseeds)
Information about the growth of the plants:
- Flowering Time Indoor
- Between 77 an 91 days (Average: 84 days.)
- Stretch after the initiation of flowering
- ±350 Percent
- Initiation of flowering onto around 40 cm. - Final Height onto around 180 cm.
- Growth Behavior
- Like a christmas tree
- Side Branches
- extremely many; very long as well as extremely strong and vigorous.
- The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
- ...need place and should not be placed close together.
- ...do not need much care.
- ...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
- ...need much fertilizer.
- ...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
- ...are not susceptible to mold.
- ...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
- ...have no problems with low temperatures.
- ...have no problems with high temperatures.
- ...looks and grow more like a Sativa.
- ...need a lot of room upward.
- ...are well suited for a SoG (See of Green).
- ...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
- ...should only be bred by experts.
- ...are well suited to Supercropping.
- ...should not be heavily pruned.
- ...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
- ...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
- ...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness
- Yield / Quantity
- The crop of this strain is very high.
- Buds / Leaves
- The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
- Bud Structure
- The dried buds are ordinary compact.
- Strength / Lasting Effect
- The weed is strong and long lasting.
- Tolerance Built
- quasi not any tolerance education.
2 Pounder (Kiwiseeds)
is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable
(On average 10 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)
Die 2Pounder ist eine super Sativa, sie ist mittelschwer zu züchten und der Ertrag ist auch nicht super, aber das high ist genial man braucht nur eine sehr kleine Menge zu rauchen, denn bei grösseren wird es schnell zu viel=)
Ich empfhele diese Sorte jedem sativa Liebhaber. Outdoor kommt sie aber besser als indoor. Outdoor wird sie ganz schnell 3-4 meter gross!
gruss (21.06.2009, 11:35)
I grew these babies for 4 years, Indoor and out, greenhouse as well.
From such a small seed, you can expect MASSIVE returns.
Loves to be supercropped, so SCRoG is definitely on the menu for the indoor grower.
The breeder (Kiwi Seeds) is extremely cagey about the genetics, but a well educated guess would be Aussie Blue x Hindu Kush.
Expect almost tripling in size on the pre-flower stretch (I flowered at 40 cm, final height was just shy of 6'), so give her LOTS of room.
With a flowering time of 14 weeks, there'll be moments when you're unsure about the capacity of your room...
Tie her down for the first half, tie her up til she's finished.
Fat, heavy buds, averaging 4-5g per bud, in copious quantities.
Sweet taste, with an undertone of (there's no other description that works) STEAK.
Myrcene Heavy, so the high is reminiscent of a beer after work.
Two or three cones will make you feel like an octopus has crawled up your back and settled on your head to give you a brain massage.
Will take your thoughts off with the faeries if you're not careful...
Grown properly, the Kiwi 2 pounder is the stuff connoisseurs talk about. (08.07.2016, 15:15)
Here you can have a look onto the single Plant-Profiles:
SeedFinder Strain Reviews
This Strain-Profile is an average out of all Plant-Profiles who was uploaded by our users. If you also have grown this strain before, please use our upload-form to expand and update this data! It's fast and easy, you only have to check some boxes, but it will help us a lot to fill up our database and standardize the strain-descriptions. And later we can integrate some options to search or sort this data, too!